How does the VT Answer Back work in Velocity?
Displays a string on the Smart device when it receives an ENQ from the host. It supports the following variables:
- %m - %r. Represents the six octets of the MAC address. For example, use %m%n%o%p%q%r to contain the full MAC address as a response to an ENQ.
- %a - %d. Represents the four octets of the IP address.
- %s. Represents the session number.
- %t. Captures the terminal ID of the mobile device.
- \##. Represents a hex character value.
This option is only available to VT emulation types