Today we released HEAT Desktop and Server Management (HEAT DSM) 2016.1. The new version and the release notes are available for download from the HEAT Customer Self-Service Portal.
Highlights of HEAT DSM 2016.1
- Integrated patch management for Linux
- Neighborcast support for poorly connected small sites (peer-to-peer)
- Enhanced capabilities for large enterprises
- Windows 10 configuration management
- Packaging capabilities for Office 365/2016
- Enhancements of HEAT Service Management Integration
Join us for the HEAT DSM 2016.1 overview webinar on Thursday, June 23rd, 2016.
10am PDT | 1:00 pm EDT
8 am PDT | 17:00 CET
Have fun with the new version and let us know if you have any questions.