Ivanti Security and Patch News
- This update for Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac 12.2.1 (41615) addresses overall stability and performance issues, and includes the following fixes and improvements:
- Resolves an issue with Windows and other shared applications crashing after starting from the Dock or Finder.
- Resolves an issue with the Windows and other virtual machine icons disappearing from the Dock after starting Windows from the Dock or Finder.
- Resolves an issue with Visual Studio freezing after the Mac wakes up.
- Resolves an issue with files appearing on the macOS Desktop and then, after a long delay, on the Windows desktop.
- Please visit the following pages for more details:
- Vulnerability ID – ParallelsDesktop-12.2.1
- Vulnerability ID – ParallelsDesktop-12.2.0
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At Ivanti, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
Ivanti Product Support
Copyright © 2017 Ivanti Software. All rights reserved. Ivanti is either a registered trademark or trademark of Ivanti Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Ivanti disclaims any liability with respect to this document and Ivanti has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.ivanti.com.