Ivanti Security and Patch News
- (July 10, 2017) TORTOISESVNv1.9.6 has been released by The TortoiseSVN team. Version 1.9.6
- (5 Jul 2017, from /branches/1.9.x)
- User-visible changes:
- Client-side bugfixes:
- cp/mv: improve error message when target is an unversioned dir (r1779948)
- merge: reduce memory usage with large amounts of mergeinfo (issue #4667)
- Server-side bugfixes:
- 'svnadmin freeze': document the purpose more clearly (r1774109)
- dump: fix segfault when a revision has no revprops (r1781507)
- fsfs: improve error message upon failure to open rep-cache (r1781655)
- fsfs: never attempt to share directory representations (r1785053)
- fsfs: make consistency independent of hash algorithms (r1785737 et al)
- This change makes Subversion resilient to collision attacks, including SHA-1 collision attacks.
- Client-side and server-side bugfixes:
- work around for an APR bug related to file truncation (r1759116)
- Bindings bugfixes:
- javahl: follow redirects when opening a connection (r1667738, r1796720)
- Developer-visible changes:
- win_tests.py: make the --bin option work, rather than abort (r1706432)
- (regression introduced in 1.9.2)
- windows: support building with 'zlibstat.lib' in install-layout (r1783704)
- API changes:
- Please visit the following pages for more details:
- Vulnerability ID – TORTOISESVNv1.9.6
- Vulnerability ID – TORTOISESVNv1.9.5
- (Added the replacement information.)
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At Ivanti, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
Ivanti Product Support
Copyright © 2017 Ivanti Software. All rights reserved. Ivanti is either a registered trademark or trademark of Ivanti Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Ivanti disclaims any liability with respect to this document and Ivanti has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.ivanti.com.