Ivanti Security and Patch News
- (July 19, 2017) End Of Life Windows 10 version 1507 has been released by Microsoft. Windows 10 version 1507 will no longer receive security updates
- After May 9, 2017, Windows 10 devices running version 1507 will no longer receive security and quality updates. Microsoft recommends updating devices to the latest version of Windows 10 by visiting the Software Download site and selecting Update now to manually update your device.
- Ivanti is providing this vulnerability to help determine if you have machines that are affect by this EOL announcement.
- For additional info, check out the Windows lifecycle fact sheet.
- Security updates will continue to be made available for both Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB and Windows 10 IoT Enterprise 2015 LTSB.
- Since the initial release of Windows 10 in July 2015, Microsoft has released two additional feature updates that build upon each other, delivering the newest features and more comprehensive security. Windows 10 was designed as a service, whereby feature updates are required a few times a year. For most consumers, both quality and feature updates are delivered automatically according to their Windows Update settings. By policy, devices need to install the latest feature update within a 60-day grace period of its release to continue to be eligible for monthly servicing with security updates and other quality updates. We extended this grace period for version 1507 beyond this typical 60-day policy, but the time has now come to end servicing for version 1507
- Please visit the following pages for more details:
- Vulnerability ID – EOL_WIN10V1507
- Vulnerability ID – N/A
New Patch Downloads
Where to Send Feedback
At Ivanti, we are constantly striving to improve our products and services and hope you find these changes reflective of our ongoing commitment to listen to you—our partners and customers—in providing the best possible solutions to meet your needs now and in the future. Please continue to provide feedback by contacting our local support organization.
Ivanti Product Support
Copyright © 2017 Ivanti Software. All rights reserved. Ivanti is either a registered trademark or trademark of Ivanti Software, Ltd. or its affiliated entities in the United States and/or other countries. Other names or brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Information in this document is provided for information purposes only. The information presented here is subject to change without notice. This information is not warranted to be error-free, nor subject to any other warranties or conditions, whether expressed orally or implied in law, including any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Ivanti disclaims any liability with respect to this document and Ivanti has no responsibility or liability for any third party products of any content contained on any site referenced herein. This document may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without our prior written permission. For the most current product information, please visit http://www.ivanti.com.