"Error 2203.Database, cannot open database file" when you install or upgrade GoldMine.
[Cause] Permissions issue with the temp folder of the impacted workstation.
You will need to change the permissions of the default temporary folder. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click , type in the box, and then press Enter to see the default temporary folder.
- In the address bar (at the top of the window), click the folder to the left of Temp (it is named "Local" by default).
- In the folder list, right-click the Temp folder, and then select .
- Click the tab, and then click .
- Click .
- Type , and then click . "Everyone" should now be underlined.
- Select under , and then keep clicking to exit all windows.