After logging out of GoldMine Web or GoldMine Mobile the log-out page hangs and keep a lock on the GoldMine license file causing the user not be able to login to GoldMine Premium Edition on the network due to the maximum number of users error.
1. Uninstall GoldMine Connect.
2. Delete remnant GoldMine Connect folder located at C:\Program Files (X86)\GoldMine Connect.
3. Delete remnant GoldMine Mobile Application Pool from IIS Manager.
4. Reboot server.
5. Re-install GoldMine Connect.
6. Verify that GoldMine Connect works and that when logging out the page does not hang and the license is released by logging into GoldMine Premium Edition immediately.