Instructions on setting the GoldMine Login name for a workstation so that the users name shows by default.
1. Log out of GoldMine at the workstation
2. Right click on the GoldMine short-cut and click "Properties"
3. On the Short-cut tab >> Target line, put your cursor after the quotes at the end
(Example. "C:\Program Files\GoldMine\gmw.exe"
4. Put a space then /u:gmusername (The result will look like "C:\Program Files\GoldMine\gmw.exe" /u:Todd)
5. Click "Apply" >> "OK"
6. Double click the GoldMine icon to see the result.
NOTE: If the user does not have a password then GoldMine will launch, if the user does require a password, the cursor will be placed in the password field.