How to enable or disable the option for non-master users to access the document management center
1. Login to GoldMine as a Master user.
2. Select Tools > Users Settings.
3. Highlight the user you want to change the menu access options for.
4. Select Properties > Menu Tab.
5. Expand the + Plus next to the 'GoTo' section.
6. Toggle the pushpin as desired red/green for document templates.
7. Click ok > close.
8. Log in as the non-master user and test the result.
NOTE: this only works for non-master users as master users have access to everything even if the push pin is set to red.