How to make a Microsoft SQL backup of the GoldMine database
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Expand the section "Databases".
- Highlight the GoldMine database you are backing up > Right click > Tasks > Backup.
- Click Add and Browse to where you are placing the backup (The default location is C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Backup)
- Provide a file name > OK > OK > OK
- Once the backup is made, you can exit SQL Server Management Studio and find the backup file and copy it to a safe location
Remember to backup your Microsoft SQL database(s) and GoldMine folders often as part of a strong data recovery plan.
NOTE: GoldMine Support cannot setup Microsoft SQL maintenance or backup plans with you. Additional links below are provided for your reference.