Google Chrome Extension for iGoldMine 126.96.36.199 and higher
The 188.8.131.52 release of iGoldMine contains a new Google Chrome extension as many people are migrating away from Internet Explorer lately. The below steps demonstrate how you can manually load the extension into Chrome on the local remote workstations or alternatively upload the iGoldMine extension into the Chrome Web Store.
A. MANUALLY LOADING THE CHROME EXTENSION ON A LOCAL MACHINE
1. Download the igm-chrome.zip (from Attachment)
2. Extract the zip file onto the local machine into a folder e.g. c:\programdata\chrome-igm
3. Open Chrome
4. In the URL bar type in: chrome://extensions
5. Check the box to enable the developer mode
6. Click the button to load unpacked extension
7. Browse to the unpacked igm-chrome.zip archive directory
8. Click OK
9. Confirm New Extension >> Add iGoldMine? >> Add
B. UPLOADING THE CHROME EXTENSION TO THE CHROME WEB STORE
Note: GoldMine Support cannot assist in any inquiry regarding the functionality or any issues while uploading the Chrome Extension to Chrome Web Store
1. Browse to https://chrome.google.com/webstore/developer/dashboard. From here, sign in using a Google account and pay the one-time fee of $5.00 (fees may change without any prior notice)
2. Click the Add new item button.
3. When prompted, upload the zip file of the iGoldMine Chrome Extension supplied in the this article or from the iGoldMine Host installation.
4. After uploading the zip file, modify the extension's description, screen shots, and other settings as desired.
5. Users can then add the extension in their Google Chrome browser
6. In the URL bar type in: chrome://extensions >> Get more Extensions >> search for the uploaded extension >> and add it to the local Google Chrome