1. Close the error message and then close GoldMine.
2. Open the Windows Control Panel.
3. Launch Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP or Windows Vista) or Programs and Features (Windows 7 and newer)
4. Locate the GoldMine Adobe Link from the list of applications.
5. Right click on the GoldMine Adobe Link and select the option to Uninstall or Remove.
6. Complete the uninstall operation.
7. In the Add/Remove Programs (Windows XP or Windows Vista) or Programs and Features (Windows 7 and newer) locate the Adobe Reader application and double click.
8. From the Wizard find and select the option to repair the Adobe Reader and complete this operation.
Once step #9 completes you will be able to launch Adobe PDF from within in GoldMine.
Note: You can only resolve if Adobe Reader is installed, if not you will need to install this product to complete this process.