When trying to log in to GoldMine Mobile you may receive A visual studio just-in-time debugger error message like the one below
An unhandled win 32 exception occurred in w3wp.exe .
- Clicking No, Cancel debugging then returns the below error in the web browser that you are trying to log in to GoldMine Mobile in
Error, Failed to get loading state.
- If you are running an older version of GoldMine Mobile than 2014.2 you may receive the below error message
Error, Failed to sign in
- This error can be caused by running GoldSync as a Windows Service or the GoldMine messaging Service on the same machine that GoldMine Mobile is published through IIS on.
- This is RM # 215322
- Where possible we would not recommend that GoldSync be installed on the same server that is running GoldMine Mobile.
- If this is unavoidable then the simple resolution is to make sure that IIS is started before the GoldSync Service.
1. Stop IIS
2. Stop the GoldSync Service \ GoldMine Messaging Service
3. Start IIS
4. Log in to GoldMine Mobile
5. Log out of GoldMine Mobile
6. Start the GoldSync Service \ GoldMine Messaging Service
7. Log back in to GoldMine Mobile to verify that it still works.
Note: Some 3rd party applications may also cause the same issue, for Example IntelliClick and W-Mobile.