When trying to log in to GoldMine Web you may receive A visual studio just-in-time debugger error message like the one below
An unhandled win 32 exception occurred in w3wp.exe .
- Clicking No, Cancel debugging then returns the below error in the web browser that you are trying to log in to GoldMine Web in
Error, Failed to get loading state.
- This error can be caused by running GoldSync as a Windows Service on the same machine that GoldMine Web is published through IIS on.
- This is RM # 215322
- Where possible we would not recommend that GoldSync be installed on the same server that is running GoldMine Web.
- If this is unavoidable then the simple resolution is to make sure that IIS is started before the GoldSync Service.
1. Stop IIS
2. Stop the GoldSync Service
3. Start IIS
4. Log in to GoldMine Web
5. Log out of GoldMine Web
6. Start the GoldSync Service
7. Log back in to GoldMine Web to verify that it still works.