- People are not receiving automatic emails when a ticket is created anymore.
- Where do you turn on logging for automatic notifications from HEAT?
- When rules are configured and enabled for BPAM, logging is already automatically enabled.
- Their logs will be:
- One log for each enabled rule.
- A Log file will be named the same as the Rule's Title with a .log extension.
- Logs Located on the BPAM server either in the root of the HEAT directory in a folder named LogFiles or in the \ProgramData\FrontRange Solutions\HEAT\Logs directory depending on the version of HEAT.