Is there a place in GoldMine where user Log in and Log out is tracked?
Master Users have the ability to set up GoldMine to track when a user logs in and out of GoldMine. The Time Clock can be set to Track daily totals or Track each log in, to access this setting:
1. Log in to GoldMine as a user with Master Rights.
2. Select from the GoldMine toolbar Tools > Options, and then the Login tab.
3. Locate the drop down labelled " Time Clock" and set as needed.
4. Click "OK" to save the new setting.
Individual information regarding a users’ Log In / Log Out can be seen by accessing:
1. Select from the GoldMine toolbar Tools > Users’ Settings
2. Select the GoldMine user ID to view.
3. Click the Properties button
4. Open the tab "Time Clock".
For a printed report of times and dates users have logged into GoldMine see KB #15479