Is there a way to mass delete tagged records in the Contact Search Center?
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO HAVE A FULL RUNNING BACKUP AS THIS ACTION CANNOT BE UNDONE
1. In the Contact Search Center >> tag the records you want to delete
2. Tools >> Data Management >> Delete Records...
3. Delete ALL (filtered) contact records
4. Make sure to have the selection Active Contact Filter (as the currently tagged records are the current active filtered records)
5. Proceed as desired with setting the options which data of those tagged records should be deleted and enter the security sentence in order to proceed
6. Decide if deletions should be synchronized (how the deletions are to be handled within the TLOG tables)
8. It is recommended to verify in the upcoming Process Monitor that the amount of deleted contact records is the same as the amount of tagged records