This article describes how to identify which (agent's) extension is being routed a call in the in-coming IVR /application, specifically calls that will route to agents through the Route To Agent application block.
1. Identify the "Route To Agent" application block in the IVR / application that will route calls to agents.
2. Add a Log block immediately after the Route To Agent block (The log block therefore should be between the Route To Agent block and the Connect Call block)
3. In the Log block, enter the label or name you wish to call the Log block in the "Label" field
4. In the Log block, in the "Text message" field enter in this specific text (not including the quotes) "The agent's extension that is being routed a call is %Destination%"
5. In the Log block, set Log Level to "Error"
6. In the Log block, set HRESULT to "0"
This will add a log entry into the IPCM logs which can be viewed in Management Portal > IPCM Log Viewer