- From a list of unsubscribed Emails there is a need to match with the Goldmine Database Email addresses and then change a user defined or other GoldMine field so that the record is not included in marketing or mass Emails. - How can this be done in an automated fashion?
- There is not an automated function within GoldMine to update records based on Email addresses. The primary reason is that the Email address is not part of the CONTACT1 or CONTACT2 tables. Therefore neither GoldMine import or update functions do have a valid criteria to update a contact record.
- There are some 3rd Party tools that can perform this type of update.
- Please create a free account on our forums and post the question "How to update contact records from a list of email addresses that have unsubscribed from marketing emails in an automated fashion?"
- The link to our forums is: http://frsconnect.frontrange.com/