Management Installer (MI.EXE) is missing from the GoldMine Premium Edition CD
One intention of the new introduced Dashboard Feature in GoldMine Premium Edition (GMPE) 9.0.0 and higher was to replace the Management Console and Answer Wizard aka Management Intelligence for GoldMine from former versions of GoldMine. Although the Management Console was not supported anymore in GMPE 9.0.x and GMPE 9.2.0 the MI.EXE file (Management Intelligence) was still available in installation media as this installer also contained the Answer Wizard application. The related README information for the GoldMine Premium Edition versions 9.0.x and 9.2.0 stated
10. The Manager’s Console add-on module is not supported with this version of GoldMine. Instead, a dashboards module is included inside the GoldMine application.62. To launch the Answer Wizard on a 64-bit operating system, double-click on answerwizard.exe inside the GoldMine folder. There may not be an entry in the Windows Start menu.
On special request with
- explicit confirmation of the customer to be still on GoldMine Premium Edition (GMPE) 9.0.x or 9.2.0,
- understanding that the above restrictions from the Readme files - especially for Manager’s Console will apply in those versions
- understanding that no further changes - neither requests nor issues - will be addressed by Development for Answer Wizard feature anymore
the Management Intelligence installer can be still requested from GoldMine Technical Support. It will then be provided via FTP download possibility.
Since GoldMine Premium Edition (GMPE) 9.2.1 the complete Management Intelligence feature is not supported anymore and was completely removed from the installation media. The README files since 9.2.1 (9.2.1. and 2013.1) are stating
10. The Manager’s Console and Answer Wizard add-on modules are not supported with this version of GoldMine. Instead, a dashboards module is included inside the GoldMine application