After upgrade to GoldMine 2014, GoldMine will crash sporadically, referencing the dhcpcsvc.DLL, while users are in the Email Center
This issue is related to the Microsoft Windows Data Execution Prevention.
- Go to Start > Control Panel.
- Click System Security.
- Click Advanced System Settings. The System Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the Settings button. The Performance Options dialog box appears.
- Click the Data Execution Prevention tab.Note: If you hardware does not Support DEP you may not have this tab on the Performance Options dialog box. You can cancel out of the procedure now and proceed with the installation instructions.
- Click the Add button and browse to and select the local gmw.exe file (normally found in C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldMine\)