This article describes the information to include when submitting a Cloud issue to HEAT Software technical support.
Each issue is typically unique but there is some information that is commonly needed to address most Cloud issues. If these pieces of data can be included when you submit your incident it will likely be resolved sooner.
- What is the issue?
- When did this start occurring?
- Was there a change made that may have caused the issue?
- Tenant this is occurring in (STG, UAT, PRD)
- If this is occurring in PRD, can the same issue be reproduced against STG?
- Steps to reproduce the reported issue?
- Impact / Urgency of the issue?
- Is this impacting all users?
- Does the issue affect one role or multiple roles?
- What troubleshooting steps have you already tried and what were the results?
- If you are receiving an error include a screenshot of the error message
- Provide the error that is in the Logs.