GoldMine Web (GMWEB) - Can I have some favorite contact records in GoldMine Web?
I have a few contact records I am doing constant business with. Within GoldMine Web I always have first to search for them before opening them. Is there any chance that I can make them as favorite contact records which I can easily access?
- there is no favorite contacts feature available in GoldMine Web, but a user could bookmark his/her favorite contacts
1. Start GoldMine Web as usual via the provided URL http://servername/goldmine/web
2. Log in with your username and password
3. Search for your desired 'favorite' contact
4. Open the contact record
>> at the top you will see a link similar to http://servername/GoldMine/GoldMineWeb/Index#/contact/review/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5. bookmark this page as it is the unique link to the contact record
>> it is highly recommended that this link should be renamed e.g. to the contact name via the bookmark's/favorite's properties
3. open this bookmark / favorite instead when accessing GoldMine Web (you need first to log in) or within an already valid session