HEAT Installer fails to complete because issues starting HMC Services.
This could be related to a time out issue.
Increase the time out in the registry for starting services.
1. In Registry Editor, browse to the following registry sub key:
2. Right-click on Control and select New > DWORD Value.
3. In the right pane of Registry Editor, notice that "New Value #1" (the name of a new registry entry) is selected for editing.
4. Type ServicesPipeTimeout to replace New Value #1, and then press ENTER.
5. Right-click the ServicesPipeTimeout registry entry and select Modify. The Edit DWORD Value dialog box appears.
6. In the Value data text box, type 900000 and select ‘Decimal’ for the Base.
7. Click OK and close the Registry window.
8. Restart the computer. You must restart the computer for Service Control Manager to apply this change