Want to know how to change a value such as the company name for a group/filter of contacts en masse
Steps to prepare:
Create a contact filter/group for the contact records you would like to update en masse prior to the following steps
1. Log into GoldMine as a Master rights user (NOTE: The "Data Management" Menu will not be available without Master rights login account)
2. Go to Tools>>Data Management>>Global Replace...
3. Say "OK" to the ALERT: Cautionary Notification(s)! when prompted
4. Select "Replace a Field with a Value"
6. Select the desired field and Value you want in this field (Example: Select "Company" from the "Replace a Field" drop down) and input the correct Value in the Value field (Example: HEAT Software)
8. Confirm the details
10. Select the Filter/Group you want to apply this to:
13. Review the Process Monitor to verify that this process completed successfully: