On a Server Operating system the GM+Views show only Loading... ,but never will open the specific GM+View web site and also will not show any error message, it remains just blank in GM+View tab.
[STEPS TO REPRODUCE]
1. On a Server Operating System for example on a default installed Windows 2012 R2 Server, which serves as the GoldMine application server.
2. Log into GoldMine
3. Browse to any Contact (this might be a contact with proper values in the Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn field or when trying with Google GM+Views also without any values)
4. Browse to the contact's GM+View tab
5. From the drop-down select any of the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google GM+Views
The GM+View will appear stuck with Loading... ,the web site. There does not appear any error message or pop-up but the site never finishes loading.
- This happens when the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration is enabled as GoldMine does not have any possibility to consider the necessary 'back end' requirement, therefore it is stuck in Loading....
- When in such an environment a web site is opened in Internet Explorer a message appears 'Content from the website listed below is being blocked by the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration.'
[RESOLUTION / CONSIDERATION]
- The IT department or System Administrator may consider to change the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration.
- Please keep in mind that this may weaken the system security and GoldMine Technical Support cannot assist in changing the Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration or further advise about Internet Zones and Trusted sites etc. please refer to Microsoft Support web sites for further information or in a Google Search 'IE Enhanced Security Configuration Windows Server xxxx'
Sample screenshot from a Windows Server 2012 R2 with Internet Explorer Security Configuration
Sample screenshot from a Windows Server 2012 R2 with Internet Explorer Security Configuration not enabled anymore: