No icons are displayed when launching the GoldMine Web page. The Cascading Style Sheets are blank when launching the web page.
The Static Content role is missing from your IIS install. This prevent the CSS and images from being displayed when you browse to the GoldMine Connect default login webpage.
To solve the missing (blank CSS) and image issue, you need to install the Static Content Role.
1. Start > Administrative Tools > Server Manager
2. Select Web Server, under Roles
3. Third option down is Static Content under Common Http Features
4. Install the Static Content
5. Restart IIS
6. You will now need to register ASP.NET with IIS (Please see Knowledge-base article #11700 or 16850 for server 2012)
NOTE: If you need to add specific MIME types then you can use the newly installed MIME Types feature. The new Role will not be shown until you restart IIS Manager
7. Test GoldMine Web