'XPress Quantum Grid - Licensing information for this component cannot be found.' which means that the DXDBGrid.dll might be corrupted and / or simply must be registered again.
The DXDBGrid.dll used by GoldMine may be corrupt or unregistered
NOTE: There are two ways in which this DLL can be fixed, please choose one of the two methods outlined below.
WARNING: All users must be logged out of GoldMine.
Option 1: Full Application Repair
On the GoldMine root directory on the server/workstation:
1. Highlight all the dll’s, xml’s, exe’s and the TX32 folder (hold the control key and select multiple files)
2. With all the files highlighted, right click and choose CUT
3. Right click on the desktop and select New > Folder
4. Double click the new folder to open
5. Right click > PASTE all the files into the folder
6. Open your windows Control Panel
7. Go to Programs & Features [Add/Remove Programs on XP] > Uninstall a program
8. Right click on GoldMine in the list
9. Choose Change
10. When the install wizard appears, choose repair
11. Log into GoldMine to verify functionality
12. Delete the temporary folder on the desktop
Option 2: Manual DLL registration
1. Log in as an administrative user on the server/workstation
2. Open command prompt
3. Manually register the file by executing the command: regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\GoldMine\DXDBGrid.dll"
4. Login to GoldMine and verify the issue is no longer reproducible