GMWEB - Each contact must have a unique email address. Please correct the email address for this contact message when GoldMine Premium is set to allow duplicate email addresses
1. In GMPE: Log in with Master rights
2. Tools >> Configure >> System settings
3. Tab Advanced
4. Enable the setting 'Allow e-mail addresses to be duplicated....'
6. Create in GMPE a contact record or an additional record with an already existing email in the system
>> RESULT: The contact record or additional contact is created with a duplicate email address
7. Create in GMWEB a contact record or an additional record with an already existing email in the system
>> RESULT: a message appears
The following contact(s) already exists:
duplicate email address
Each contact must have a unique email address. Please correct the email address for this contact.
- This is logged as RM # 246159
- Per discussion with Product Management this is by intention in the current GMWEB product (Therefore submitted as a feature request). The reason is that it is not really recommended to use duplicated email addresses in a GoldMine system due to different reasons and while historically GoldMine Premium Edition allows it, it was felt to leave it out from GMWEB.
- Duplicate email addresses need to be added via GoldMine Premium Edition