When creating a new incident and leaving the summary attribute, the related items is shown but also the error:
Unhandled system exception: query field not found in the record: Problem.PrimaryEmail
The related items for Incident and Knowledge show up fine but Problem, it says 'Loading...'
Upon researching the issue further we found the following to be related:
- When creating a new Problem record a new record is being created in the FRS_Composite_Contract_ Contact table.
(PrimaryEmail field in that record is NULL)
- The Problem record itself does not have a PrimaryEmail field.
- business object Problem was listing addl fields from FRS_Composite_Contract_ Contact and FRS_Composite_Contract_ Identity under the field list of the Problem (AdminUI > Business Objects > Problem > Fields tab)
This issue was specific to the customer's configuration:
BO Problem was linked via Composite Contract Membership with FRS_Comp_Contract_ Contact and FRS_Comp_Contract_ Identity.
To remove both objects from the membership:
- Log into Admin UI under the administrator role
- Go to Build > Business Objects > Problem > Detail > Composite Contract Membership:
- Remove both objects from the membership and save.