When adding fields to a screen view, some fields will disappear from view, why does this happen?
1. For ease create a new Field View
- Log into GoldMine as a MASTER user
- Click in the Fields tab
- Right Click > Screens Setup
- New > Name the Screen then click OK
- Click Close to return to the Fields tab
- Right clcik in the Fields tab > Select your new Custom Screen
2. Add Fields to the Screen, making sure that All fields are on the same row
- Right Click in the Field area > New Field > Select Userdef01 from the drop down list
- Add the first field to the screen (Userdef01)
- Repeat for Userdef2 - 16 keeping them all on the same row
The fields to all appear on the same row
After adding some of the fields you will notice that already added fields will disappear
- There is currently a GoldMine view limitation of 12 Userdefined fields per row.
- Once you add more than 12 fields the last placed screen field disappears.
This is logged as RM# 229290
Make sure that there are no more than 12 fields in any single row on screen