Column order is sticky in the default details tab and other areas of GoldMine when closing and re-opening GoldMine; however, the column order is not sticky in a custom details tab.
1. Log into GoldMine as a MASTER user
2. Open the custom details tab
3. Right click within the tab > Edit
4. Select the Setup tab
5. Check the box Save Tab column positions > OK
6. Arrange the columns as desired
7. Log out of GoldMine and log back into GoldMine. Notice that the tab order is now "Sticky"
NOTE: The tab order set is on a per user basis.