Customer has received a packing slip with the new license code; - Where do you add it? - How do you add it? - What are the parameters for adding it?
- Open the HEAT Administrator Module
- Select Security, License HEAT
- Enter the company name (which needs to match what is on the Frontrange packing slip) and HDA number
- Type in the new License Code, it will automatically format. You cannot copy and paste the value
- Select 'License HEAT', there should be a prompt to agree to License agreement, accept the license and the new seat count should now appear.
- You can do this while users are in HEAT, there is no need to log them out or do this during out of office hours.