Populated Custom User-Defined fields do not display in GoldMine Mobile when field is not included in the GoldMine Premium Edition's Wide View.
User defined fields will only show in the main Contact Record view in GoldMine Mobile if the field is also included in the GoldMine Premium Editions' "Wide View" fields.
To add a user-defined field to the Wide View so that it displays in GoldMine Mobile, follow the steps below:
1. Make sure to have a FULL backup of the GoldMine SQL Database.
2. Make sure all users are logged out of GoldMine Premium and GoldMine Mobile.
3. Stop IIS GoldMine Services if unable to ensures users will not be attempting to log in.
4. Log into GoldMine Premium Edition as a user with MASTER rights.
5. Open any Contact Record.
6 . Right-click in the primary Contact 1 area, and select: SELECT PRIMARY FIELDS>>WIDE VIEW
7. Right-click in the primary Contact 1 area, and select: NEW FIELD.
8. Select the desired user-defined field in the drop-down list.
9. Click OK.
10. Place the field in the Wide View area.
11. Click Off the field, and Click OK to confirm the field properties.
12. Click REBUILD in the DESIGNER window.
13. Click YES when prompted if you want to rebuild the database.
14. Restart IIS GoldMine Services after rebuild is complete, and confirm results.
Please note, more information about customizing fields, views, and record types can be found in the GoldMine Premium Edition Admin Guide PDF document. In the GMPE 2015.1 Admin guide, this section begins on page #207.
This is RM#160119