Data fields are empty after upgrading, do to the use of Microsoft reserved words as custom field names in GoldMine.
When creating user-defined fields for contacts, opportunities, or projects, do not use any of the following SQL reserved words as field names:
Recovery from this issue:
1) Restore GoldMine to the pre-upgrade version.
2) Restore the database to the pre-upgrade version.
3) As a master user, create replacement fields for each field that is using a SQL reserved word.
4) Using the Global Replace Wizard, move the data from the old field to the replacement field.
5) Removed the bad field names.
6) Backup the database, and proceed with upgrading.