Where is the setting to increase the limit of detail records from 500?
To Increase the Number of records returned in the Details tab or an Extended Details tab you need to increase the Display Limits in the Systems settings.
- Log into GoldMine as a MASTER user
- Tools > Configure Systems settings
- Display Tab
- Increase the setting for 'Maximum records show in Contact Search center, activity list, contact list and contact records tables.'
NOTE: This is a global limit for all the above mentioned variables and will be stored in the GM.ini file.
To increase the limit on a per user basis you will need to do the following.
- Browse to the GoldMine root directory where the <Username>.ini files are located
- Open the <Username>.ini for the user in question in Notepad (for example MASTER.ini)
- Add the following lime under the [GoldMine] section
MSSQLMaxBrowseRecs=xxx (Where xxx is the amount of records you wish to return)
- Have the user restart GoldMine for this setting to activate.