When trying to run a stock, default, or canned report in GoldMine Premium Edition, get an error like: "Report file NOT found: G:\REPORTS\..."
This error is typically the result of either the report files not being in the expected location or in some cases the target file name may have been changed to something that is incorrect.
First, confirm that the REPORTS folder contains the expected files:
1. On the GoldMine application server, open the GoldMine application folder, and the sub-folder REPORTS.
2. Ensure the folder IS NOT empty. It should contain numerous files with an extension of ".FP"
Second, confirm that the report in GoldMine is setup correctly and referencing the correct file:
1. Log into GoldMine Premium Edition.
2. Click GO TO>>REPORTS>>REPORTS.
3. Locate the problematic report in the list of reports.
4. Right-Click the report, and select PROPERTIES.
5. Review the report profile tab, ensure that the report file name is populated correctly.