LANDesk Remote Control Runner - RCR V1.3

Version 5

rcrnew.pngRCR is a small utility (written in AutoitScript) that runs the LANDesk Remote Control Viewer from the command line. So big deal. Well if you have multiple core servers, and use integrated security, and want to avoid the webconsole, it may be.

You can't just run isscntr.exe from the command line - it will fail  (Using Integrated Security) It needs the core server name on the command line. If you have one core, send me your email I want to work there, and you can simply create a batch file. If you have multiple cores and don't want to use the webconsole, you may find this utility of some use. This was coded very quickly so there may be issues with this utility, and I offer no real support (see disclaimer). However, if you find a bug or  have a suggestion, please let me know. I will try my best to fix this utility and make requested enhancements.

This utility has only been tested in LANDesk version 8.8 but should work on all versions.

Version 1.3 - 3-27-09 - Used @ProgramFilesDir. Should help multi language.Version 1.2 - 2-9-09 - Used real status Bar
    Version 1.1 - 2-8-09 - Added core server name used on status bar (Axel)