Master user does not have the option for 'Users Settings' in the Tools menu
The 'MASTER' user is corrupt and is not showing as having master rights when the option in the users setting is ticked.
1. Run the attached script directly on the SQL server to create a new MASTER user in GoldMine
2. Log in to GoldMine as the new MASTER user (username = FRS)
3. Tools > User Settings
4. Highlight the user 'MASTER'
5. Properties Button
6. Profile tab
7. Uncheck the Option for MASTER rights
8. Click OK
9. Highlight the user 'MASTER' again
10. Properties Button
11. Profile tab
12. Check the Option for MASTER rights
13. Click OK
14. Log out of GoldMine
15 Log back in as the user 'MASTER'
16. Validate that you have MASTER rights (the Users' Setting option displays under the Tools Menu)