A user Inadvertently clicked 'Yes' instead of 'No' in answer to using the Opportunity Wizard when creating a new opportunity. How can this setting be changed back again, so that the user is prompted again to use the Wizard?
[STEPS TO REPRODUCE]
1. Go To > Opportunities (the same applies and works when selecting Go To > Projects)
2. Button New Opportunity
3. Select 'Don't show me this message again.'
4. Select 'Yes'
From now onward every time the user wants to create an Opportunity or Project automatically the Wizard will appear, but the user does not want to use the Wizard.
How can this setting be changed back again, so that the user is prompted again?
1. Log into GoldMine as the certain user
2. Go To > Opportunities (the same applies and works when selecting Go To > Projects)
3. Button Customize
4. Options Tab
5. Check the option 'When adding a New Opportunity/Project, prompt the user to use either the wizard or the manual method'
7. Verify the behavior as the user by creating a new Opportunity, the Prompt should appear again