There may be cases where the customer would like to make a field color match the background form color, but the color is not listed as one of the default colors available. This article provides steps to add an unknown color of the background to the field color.
1. Select the field
2. Right click field > "Attributes"
3. Select "Format Drawing" tab
4. In "Color" field dropdown > select "More Colors"
5. Select the "Select" button (looks like a dropper icon)
6. Place the dropper on the background color of the form and "click" the mouse button
7. Click "OK"