Although HEAT Cloud does not provide image hosting functionality, it is possible to create a Global Constant that contains a commonly used logo or image, which can then be referenced in notifications and email templates.
- Log into HEAT Cloud.
- Open the Incident workspace and open an Incident.
- You need to paste the image into a HTML control, so create a new email from the Activity History tab.
- Paste the image into the Message field.
- Click the Source View icon on the HTML control toolbar.
- Select and copy the Base64 converted value (which should look like this:).
- Once you have copied the converted value, you can cancel the email record.
- Select Configure Application.
- Select Global Constants.
- Create a new entry and provide it a title (in this example I copied the FrontRange logo and called it FRLogo).
- Paste the image code you have copied to your clipboard into the VALUE field of a text based global constant.
- You can then refer to the global constant in your emails, and the image will appear.