What triggers the pop-up to use a wizard or not when creating an Opportunity or a Project?
When creating a new opportunity there used to appear a pop-up asking the user if the user wants to create an opportunity using the Opportunity Wizard. This is not available anymore. How does the user get back this pop-up.
1. Go To >> Opportunities
2. Button Customize
3. Tab Options
4. Check (activate) or uncheck (deactivate) When adding a New Opportunity/Project, prompt the user to use either the wizard or manual method.
- This selection is also valid for creation of Projects (or vice versa depending where the option was set)
- The selection is stored in the USER.INI in the section [OpMgr] as entry ShowWizPrompt=0/1 (0 = no prompt/1 = prompt).
- This setting is strongly related to the additional setting if the wizard is used or not, which is also stored in the USER.INI in the section [OpMgr] as entry DoWiz=0/1 (0 = no wizard/1 = wizard)
- An entry where no prompt appears and the wizard for the opportunity or project will start automatically will look like this: