SQL query results are limited to 10000 records. How do I increase this limit?
the easiest way to see the default set limitation, is to have more than 10000 contact records in the Contact Set, but also more than 10000 History records would be suitable to verify the behavior
[STEPS TO REPRODUCE]
1. Tools >> SQL Query
2. Copy and paste a simple query which should give more than 10000 rows as a result
Select * from CONTACT1 or Select * from CONTHIST
While there are more results in the database the SQL Query window will only display the first 10000 matching records
This limitation is then also valid for 'follow-up' actions from the specific SQL Query, like
- it will affect and limit also the Output To feature (for example Excel)
- it will affect the building of a group out of the SQL Query via the Group Building Wizard
You can increase the number of results that can be returned when running a SQL query in GoldMine by doing the following:
- Log into GoldMine as a master user
- Tools>>Configure>>System Settings>>Display tab
- Increase the number for "Maximum number of records shown in SQL Query results:"
- Click OK