If you want to download a report template from your tenant, you can do so by following these steps.
To download a report template on the report editor server do the following:
- Log in to the report editor server with the credentials provided. If you do not have the login/password, please contact your tenant administrator or FrontRange support.
- Open Internet Explorer and log in using the provided credentials. If you have a choice of roles you should select the 'Report Manager' role.
- Go to the Report Template workspace.
- Find the report you need to modify.
- On the right hand side there is a green download icon. Click the download icon.
- When prompted, click Save to save the report.
- Select the Desktop (or desired location).
- Change the file name if appropriate.
- Add the .rdl extension to the file name if not already entered.
- Click Save. The file will be saved to the location specified.