If you are trying to create a Historical Metrics in Analytic Metrics - In the Data Source Tab, the History From field is required but is blank and won't allow me to type anything in the box and the drop down doesn't do anything. What do I do?
- Log in as Admin
- Go to the Analytic Metrics workspace
- Click "Edit Mode" on the right hand side
- Click the drop-down arrow for Settings and select "Manage Metrics"
- Click the drop-down arrow for New and select Create Metric.
- Fill out all appropriate information in the General Tab (Category, Name)
- Then go to the Data Source Tab
- Select "Add Data Source"
- Choose either Service Availability or Business Object Depending on your needs.
- Then fill out the appropriate information
- Select the Analytic Snapshot tab and configure the following information.
- Check the "Calculate Historical" checkbox
- Fill out the rest of the tabs according to what you need (who the chart displays to, mapping, etc.)
- Now. Click Save.
- Now go back to the New Drop-down list.
- Select Historical Metric
- Fill out the General tab information
- Go to Data Source - and here you will see the Metric you just created in the previous steps.