I need to evaluate a dbase expression in GoldMine, I heard there is an expression editor. How do I open the dbase expression editor in GoldMine?
1. In order to use this tool you must be log in to GoldMine as a user with master rights.
2. Browse to the record you want to evaluate a dBase expression against.
2. CTRL + SHIFT + D - This opens the dBASE Expression Tester window
3. Enter in the dBASE Expression pane the expression you wish to evaluate.
4. Click the EVAL Button - In the Evaluation Results pane you will get the result or a pop-up message that the dBase expression is invalid.
5. If necessary the result can be also copied into the Windows clipboard.