How to setup print service request button in HEAT 2015.x?
A print button similar to the 'Print Incident' can be added to Service Request object layout by completing the following steps:
**Report Manager Role must be used
1. From 'Report Template' workspace upload the reports/rdl's from attached zip file with the exception of ServiceReqSub. Ensure you add in order and Save and Refresh the Report Template workspace in between uploads:
a. PrintServiceReqReport.rdl > Save > Refresh the workspace
b. ServiceReqMain.rdl > Save > Refresh the workspace
2. Open Reports workspace
3. IF Reports workspace was already opened, Refresh the workspace
4. Create new report based on the template PrintServiceReqReport
5. Select Service Request for the Category
6. Publish to those Roles which need access
7. Ensure the Report is enabled for "Can Run From Run Report Quick Action"
8. Hide the last two parameters
10. In the Service Request object workspace, create new Run Report action that uses the report created in step 2 and specify the Service Request field(s) that will get parsed into the report parameters at run time.
11. Enable the 'Show as toolbar button' option to make this action appear as a button on Service Request layout. ** This is a User Setting, meaning it will only display for you. To set it for other roles, continue to Step 6.
13. Select Configure Application
14. Select the Service Req business object
15. Select Layouts and open the ServiceReqLayout.New
16. Select the gridView
17. Select Edit to the right of the Toolbar
18. From the Palette, drag the new Action to either the right or left toolbar
19. Once in place, either double click or click on the pencil to edit
20. IF you would like an image, select the icon_printer.png
21. Add a tooltip > Save
22. Select the "Edit Layout: ServiceReqLayout.New url
23. Select the gridView
24. Select Edit to the right of the Toolbar
25. From the Palette, drag the new Action to either the right or left toolbar
26. Once in place, either double click or click on the pencil to edit
27. IF you would like an image, select the icon_printer.png
28. Add a tooltip > Save