When trying to use the Print Incident quick action or similar run report quick action, I receive a json error: Unhandled system exception: Session state has been disabled for ASP.NET. The Report Viewer control requires that session state be enabled in local mode.
The quick action/run report action may have worked previously without error.
One possible cause of this error is that the quick action definition has lost the report name.
This article details one possible solution.
1) Log in as Admin
2) Open the Reports workspace
3) Edit the report that is giving the error, such as Print Incident
4) Verify that the Report Option, "Can run from Run Report quick action" IS checked.
6) Click Configure Application to open the Admin UI.
7) Go to Build > Automation Tools > Quick Actions (Just "Actions" on 2014.3.1.1 and older)
8) Scroll to the business object that the action is on and click Add/Edit.
(In the case of Print Incident, click Add/Edit on Incident.)
9) Select the report's quick action in the "Your Actions" menu on the left ("Print Incident")
10) Click Edit
11) If the Report Name is a RecId, re-select the report from the dropdown by name.
13) Return to the application and refresh your browser before retrying the quick action.