How can I verify if a dBase/xbase expression is correct and valid
For Example: When adjusting field labels with expressions
1. Log in to GoldMine as a user with master rights
2. Browse to the record you want to evaluate a dBase expression against
2. CTRL + SHIFT + D - This opens the dBASE Expression Tester window
3. Enter in the dBASE Expression pane the expression you wish to evaluate
4. Click the EVAL Button - In the Evaluation Results pane you will get the result or a pop-up message that the dBase expression is invalid
5. If necessary the result can be also copied into the Windows clipboard.